Please read the Returns Policy prior to placing your order as there are exceptions to this policy.
If in doubt, please contact us for clarification and we will happily assist.
We stand by the products we carry and we are confident you will love your purchase too. If for any reason you are not satisfied or have changed your mind about your online purchase, you can simply return it to our store and we will provide you with an exchange, credit, refund or repair subject to the guidelines outlined below.
1. 14 day period
1.1. If you are not happy with your item, you must return the item(s) within 14 calendar days of it being delivered to your location. Please check that you are eligible for a return by reading through the returns policy and send an email to email@example.com to lodge your intention to return, including your
- order number
- details of what items you will be returning
1.2. We will get back to you within 48 hours to confirm the eligibility for return, any processing fees applicable, a Returns Form for you to complete and Returns Authorisation Number.
1.3. Please note: the eligibility of a return, and its RAN number only applies to the item(s) you lodge for return. Returning items without notifying us or returning additional items to what was lodged does not automatically qualify those additional items for return and Simple Form reserves the right to reject the return entirely or charge a processing fee.
1.4. Returns lodged outside the 14 day period will not be accepted.
2. Non-Refundable Shipping Charges
2.1. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
3. Exceptions to the Change of Mind Returns Policy
3.1. Exceptions to our Change of Mind Returns policy apply in the following cases:
a. You have purchased reduced items or sale items, in which case, sales are final and are not eligible for return.
b. You have purchased items using a promotional code. In which case, you will be able to return for store credit only.
6. Return in saleable condition.
6.1. All items must be returned in all original re-sellable condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered, unopened, unused, unassembled, undamaged and unmarked packaging & tags) for a refund or credit.
6.2. Missing and damaged boxes and missing accessories etc will not be accepted as a complete return. Please DO NOT attach postage labels and stamps onto a product’s original packaging box. While we accept you can change your mind and return your unwanted products, we must ensure we can resell your item as brand new. It is a fair policy.
7. Preparing your item for return
7.1. When returning an item we ask you enclose a copy of the tax invoice you would have received with the order (or order confirmation email) and the returns form as proof of purchase. We ask that you complete the returns form and send the items back, making sure to clearly mark the RAN on the front of your parcel.
7.2. The item will remain your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own peace of mind we recommend you carefully repackage your item to avoid any damage during transportation and consider using express post or registered post to track your item. Please retain proof of postage until we have confirmed your refund has been processed.
8. Processing of a return.
8.1. Once your returned purchase has undergone a quality control check, our store team members will determine whether a refund or exchange will be offered in accordance with our Refund Policy. Please allow 7-14 business days from the time we receive your order for your return to be processed.
8.2. We will notify you via email once your return has been processed and we will then refund your item at the purchase price, minus any incurred shipping costs and any processing fees, to the original method of payment.
- As a consumer, you are entitled to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect of items or services purchased from Poolbay. If you believe an item or services is faulty, not of acceptable quality, does not match the description provided or is not fit for purpose, you may be entitled to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. However these consumer guarantees do not apply where the item was damaged due to abnormal use or misuse.
- Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for us to send the item to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed. In accordance with Australian or Consumer Law, if the failure is minor, we may repair the item (or, at our discretion, we may replace the item or refund you) within a reasonable time. If the item or service has a major failure, you may reject it and seek a refund or replacement, or you may keep the item and seek compensation for any drop in the value. These consumer guarantees apply to items or services and may be impacted by the type and age and nature of the item.
- Online store returns are only eligible for a refund or store credit. If you would like to exchange for an item immediately, we suggest you place a new order for the item you want before returning your original purchase. This will ensure your exchanged item is in stock. You are then welcome to return your original order as a change of mind return subject to our terms. Alternatively, if you are eligible for a return for store credit, you can wait until this is processed before placing a new order.
- Should you wish to cancel or alter an order which has not yet been processed for dispatch, please contact us immediately. Generally speaking, all orders are processed within 12 hrs of being placed but on most occasions, are processed within 2 hours once we confirm stock is available. If your order has been processed and dispatched, you will need to return the order subject to the terms and conditions above.
Faulty Items / Damaged Items
- We aim to always represent and despatch quality products and do our utmost to inspect all products before they leave the premises and pack to withstand transit challenges.
- It is a requirement that once your order is received, you open and inspect all items and packages within 48 hours.
- If you believe an item you have received is faulty or damaged, please notify us immediately upon receipt of the goods to allow us to resolve the matter quickly, quoting your order number, name and address, photos and as many details as possible.
- Claims placed for transit damages beyond 7 days after receipt (including weekends) will not be accepted.
- Your have a right under consumer law to claim for faulty goods within our warranty period of 1 year.
- Poolbay will always assess the goods for manufacturing faults prior to dispatch. In the event a minor fault is established, we will repair the goods. In the event we are unable to repair the goods, or a major fault is established, the goods will be replaced with another identical item or with an item of identical value. If this is not possible, we will issue a refund.
- When returning a faulty item we ask that you please follow the guidelines from the section “Preparing your item for return”.
Proof of Purchase
- To exercise the rights related to a repair, replacement or refund, you will be required to present a proof or purchase in the form of the original tax invoice sent with your order or a print out of the order confirmation sent to your email when you originally placed your order.
- If you have received an item that is not what you had originally ordered, please contact us immediately, quoting your order number, name and address, details of the product received and product originally ordered, and whether you require a refund or replacement. We will then be in touch with how to proceed with the return of the incorrect item.
Sale Items / Final Items
- Reduced items and sale items are final and are not eligible for return (credit / exchange or refund).
Purchases Using Promo Codes
- Full priced items purchased using a Promotional Code are eligible for store credit only.\
Need More Help?
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions.